Reduce Veins, Redness, and Scarring With Vascular Laser Treatment
Vascular skin conditions like spider veins, rosacea, and telangiectasia cause unsightly broken blood vessels, lesions, and discoloration on the face and legs, which can be uncomfortable, especially regarding going out in public.
With Vascular laser treatment, you can eliminate various vascular skin conditions without discomfort, side effects, or downtime.
Minimally Invasive Laser Treatment To Restore Your Even Skin Tone
Unlike more aggressive treatments such as sclerotherapy and electrosurgery, vascular laser treatment prioritizes your comfort and safety. The Vascular laser device releases a unique high-power green laser absorbed by the abnormal blood vessels in the skin.
Hence, the laser heats and eliminates these broken capillaries and pigmented and non-pigmented lesions, restoring your skin to its original color and tone. Most patients liken the experience to feeling two sensations at the same time, a slight tingling sensation and a cool, wet spray sensation.
At Advanced Dermatology Institute, we are here to treat those small imperfections with FDA-approved vascular laser treatments that make those pigmented lesions and discolorations disappear in as 1 to 3 treatments.
Ultra-focused, Specific & Effective Treatment For Diverse Vascular Skin Conditions
From blemishes to stains and deep scars, our vascular laser treatment can be personalized to your skin condition.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is a common skin disorder that often results in redness in the face, alongside heating and discomfort. Most patients report rosacea episodes after alcohol, spicy foods, temperature extremes, and strenuous exercise.
- Telangiectasia: Telangiectasias are tiny broken blood vessels permanently fixed in a dilated state. While they aren’t typically a medical concern, they can result in the appearance of fine red lines causing the surface of the facial skin.
- Facial veins, Spider veins, and leg veins: Unbroken capillaries can result in reddish or greenish veins on the face and legs.
- Cherry Angioma: Cherry Angiomas are tiny red bumps that happen in patterns under the skin. They usually appear around middle age and may increase.
- Port Wine Stain: Port wine stain is a type of purple or red birthmark from dilated blood capillaries.
- Facial hairs and beard bumps: vascular laser treatment doesn’t just treat vein treatments but helps remove facial hair and improve the appearance of beard bumps.
Consult With Dr. Hala Koudsi To Curate A Personalized Vascular Laser Treatment
Dr. Hala Koudsi understands that your unique skin concerns require much more than technique. It is important to figure out your skin type, overall esthetic goals, and underlying medical issues.
All these factors will help determine if the vascular laser treatment is right for you compared to sclerotherapy or other techniques for eliminating skin imperfections.
Book your consultation with Dr. Hala Koudsi at Advanced Dermatology Institute to enjoy the best-personalized laser therapy while prioritizing your safety and comfort.